Who We Are
- Category: Getting Acquainted
- Published: Wednesday, 27 August 2014 01:03
- Written by Wilma Zalabak
- Hits: 6804
The Atlanta Listenary exists to increase listening in America and the world. It exists to increase listening enjoyment and effectiveness in families and organizations.
To do this we provide training (as in "seminary") and space (as in "aviary") for the increase of smart and safe listening as a powerfully communicative way of being with others.
Description of Services
- Provides training events in the logic, language, and limits of smart and safe listening, particularly in the skills of "I language" and the "non-anxious presence."
- Speaks and teaches in order to educate the public as to the foundational place that listening holds in communication and therefore in relationships—family, business, community, self, and God.
- Uses a variety of means to educate the public as to the impact that feeling listened-to has on one's personal health and career advancement.
- Seeks to practice, in our business activities, this smart and safe listening as a powerfully communicative way of being with others.
Who and How We Serve
The Atlanta Listenary began in 1996. It serves corporations, government, churches, clubs, families, and individuals as communicator, consultant, and coach. We aim to earn your high respect and rave recommendations toward better listening and enhanced communication in your company's culture, -- by increasing communication's pleasure and power.